Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Packing in process

Heading out tomorrow afternoon- I'm pretty dang close to being ready to leave. More luggage than I was expecting but I'll probably end up using everything I've packed, which, at the very least, feels nice to think.

The belts I'm bringing:

The belts I'm leaving:

The hats I've packed:

Maybe there is something I won't use actually:

Something I know I will use:


After the weekend I'm also going to have a copy or two of Sandra Dodd's Big Book Of Unschooling, but I was thinking of how some people are very attached to their book collections and a lot of people, even kids my age, could easily pack boxes of books without trying very hard. (except to maybe fit them in the box)
The books I'm taking:


Minus my toothbrush, shampoo, pillow, laptop, camera, self and one other box:

No comments:

Post a Comment